The company manufactures the pipes and fittings according to ASTM, BS, STANDARDS. Management system of the KPT has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the standard as an ISO 9001:2000 also certified as fire proof and fire safe certification for ball valves as per API standers BY Burear veritas. We also entertain third party inspection as per client requirements.
- Client satisfaction at every level
- Effective communication with clients
- Seek for performance feedback from customers for improvement
- Zero defect products
- Best services
- Timely dispatch
CALIBRATION OF INSTRUMENTS
Calibration in measurement technology is the process of comparison of measurement values delivered by a device under test with a calibration standard of known accuracy. Such a standard could be another measurement device of known accuracy, a device generating the quantity to be measured such as a voltage, or a physical artifact, such as a metre ruler.
Typically, the accuracy of the standard should be ten times the accuracy of the measuring device being tested. However, accuracy ratio of 3:1 is acceptable by most standards organizations.
Defined other way, Calibration is a set of operations, performed in accordance with a definite procedure that compares the measurements recorded by equipment to those recorded by more accurate equipment or a standard for objective for detecting and reporting, or by adjustment, errors met in the instrument tested.
The Value of calibration for KPT
- To increase quality & value of product.
- The calibrated measuring instruments (working standards) have the assurance of an unbroken chain of national/international measuring standards.
- To ensure that products are manufactured to specifications.
- To demonstrate that the industry operates a quality system and technically competent and are able to generate technically valid results.
OUR QUALITY OBJECTIVES
We, the Employees of KPT Shall
- Achieve total Customer Satisfaction, by 100% timely delivery.
- Continual improvement in Quality Management System & to meet changes in Technology.
- Increase in sales, by 25% per year.
- Reducing rejection, by 2% every year.