K.P.T. PneumatoPipes combine the advantages of FRP and plastic pipes and eliminate the disadvantages of both materials at the same time. The FRP is absolutely diffusion tight and reliably prevents oxygen or gases from permeating into the pipe. It compensates and reduces snap-back forces and heat expansion with changes in temperature. K.P.T. Pneumato pipes are being produced with latest German technology at its state of the art manufacturing unit at Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. K.P.T. Pneumato pipes has been specially designed for the creation of primary and secondary network for compressed air, neutral gases & Vacuum. The FRP allows K.P.T. Pneumato Pipes to withstand high working pressure and prevent oxygen and gases from permeating into the pipe. K.P.T. Pneumato pipes are safe and reliable choice for compressed air, gas and oxygen supply.
K.P.T. PneumatoPipes consist of an overlapped FRP with an inner and outer layer of Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPR-C). All the layers are permanently bonded together by intermediate adhesive layers. The FRP thickness of K.P.T. Pneumato pipes has been selected to meet compressive and flexural strength requirements. Most of the industries are now slowly moving away from MS/GI piping system to ppr pipe for compressed air transportation owing to following problems:
1. Reinforcement Glass Fiber
The Sandwich Glass Reinforcement technology processed on Pneumato enables to withstand more pressure even in high temperature. Since Glass is non conductor of heat, so there is lesser thermal expansion, this reduces sagging.
2. U.V. Resistant
New Pneumato technology being developed with carbon content blue layer which protects the pipes from UV rays in open sky.
3. Glass Insulation
Glass acts as non-conductor of heat. So the Sandwich Glass Reinforcement technology reduces the condensation, thus reduces the chances of moisture in Pneumato technology getting least.
4. Leaking zero
In fusion welded joints.
Water condensation in compressed air system leads to rust formation even in joint areas of GI pipe welding, affecting costlier pneumatic equipments.
6. Installation Time
Threaded joints consume more time in existing repair work as well as in new projects where as fusion joints once conducted require no maintenance.
7. Pressure Drop
Rough inner surface in the above pipes leads to slight increase in pressure drop.
Aluminium/MS/GI piping systems are conventionally more expensive.
9. Atmospheric effects
Aluminium also reacts with most of the chemicals. If some chemicals are present in compressed air, that can equally effect aluminium pipes. Often aluminium pipes are available at the maximum size of 110mm only. Most of the ppr pipe fittings for compressed air are in plastics material. These areas are then rendered mechanically weaker in the line.
K.P.T. Pneumato piping system (Blue Colour) will provide the right solution for all the above issues. KPT Pneumato compressed air application has the following features:
1. Compression – style fittings offer a tight, leak-free fit.
2. All fittings are corrosion-free and will not degrade or rust.
3. Smooth inner surface that reduces operational pressures required by motor/pump
4. High chemical resistance with no possibility of bacterial and moss reproduction within pipes.
5. Resistance to high temperature (110°C)
6. None crumbling and non-deforming properties
7. Non contracting diameters
8. Wide variety of size options to suit diverse needs from16mm up to 355mm
9. K.P.T Pneumato piping joints are fusion joints and no external adhesives are used. Hence once fusion welding is done, pipes and fittings will turn into a homogeneous material and makes permanent joints.
10. Fusion welding technology is very simple. Any person can do it with little practice. K.P.T. will offer training and provide minimum spares to our clients to meet any emergency.